PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer 8 doesn't display listings details page

joemonteNJ
03-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Hello,
see this link http://screencast.com/t/WxFzBnozUyv which shows that Internet Explorer 8 is not correctly displaying listing detail pages. Firefox DOES correctly display them.

I've had at least one customer complain that the links to the properties that they get via email updates from dsSearchAgent also do not correctly display the listings detail page.

Thanks for any help

Ricardo Bueno
03-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Hi Joe,

I'm going to open a Support Ticket on this one for ya. I saw one other instance of this occurring this morning.

HelenRyde
10-28-2011, 01:08 PM
Ricardo - did this get fixed? We just started using dsSearch and I signed myself up to get email updates. When I click the link in my email instead of taking me to the detail page of that property it takes me to the main map search page. Do I have my settings incorrect?

Michael Reilly
10-28-2011, 02:41 PM
We get occasional emails from our users reporting the same things at HelenRyde above. I've never been able to recreate it so I couldn't get very far with support in addressing the problem.

Ricardo Bueno
10-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Ricardo - did this get fixed? We just started using dsSearch and I signed myself up to get email updates. When I click the link in my email instead of taking me to the detail page of that property it takes me to the main map search page. Do I have my settings incorrect?

I wouldn't be able to tell without looking at the issue direct from one of your saved search emails. Can you forward that email to our Support Team: [email protected] This way, we can look at it directly and identify if there's any errors.

Ricardo Bueno
10-28-2011, 03:09 PM
We get occasional emails from our users reporting the same things at HelenRyde above. I've never been able to recreate it so I couldn't get very far with support in addressing the problem.

Yeah, unfortunately, we'd have to recreate the error to see what the issue might be. Can't directly tell otherwise.

joemonteNJ
11-17-2011, 07:56 PM
DS Tech support just helped me resolve the issue this month..... in Search Agent/ Options/ Domains..... I had to add a / to the end of my domain name.... this changed the URLs that were created for the direct links to the property details pages.... they now work correctly in Internet Explorer 8.
Hope that helps...
Joe