PDA

View Full Version : Area Statistics Module - Where the data that shows the scale?

sfbayrealtor
01-15-2014, 12:55 PM
I like the new Area Statistics module.

However, there's no horizontal or vertical data that shows the scale of the data, which kind of defeats the purpose.

For example, I'd like show the trend of #of Properties active over time. The chart looks good, but there's no indicator as to the scale of time.

Here's what I'm talking about: http://cl.ly/image/422C2A0M462l

sfbayrealtor
01-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Can anyone at Diverse Solutions chime in on this?? Or is this forum not watched by DS?

Thanks.

Daveed
01-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Can anyone at Diverse Solutions chime in on this?? Or is this forum not watched by DS?

Thanks.

Hello!

I took a look at what you described and I definitely see what you're talking about. Honestly, I'm not sure if this is something that would be considered a Bug or a Suggestion, because we're limited to how we're able to modify the Data that is used in that Module.

Ultimately what I would recommend is actually emailing in to Support directly so that we can inquire with Programming and find out on that. I can't really make any guarantee's at this point as to what they'll be able to do until we've sent something up to them to look at.