PDA

View Full Version : DSSearchAgent Quicksearch Module Not Displaying

tashworth19191
06-27-2014, 06:54 AM
When I cut and past the script in my page wordpres template it does not create the table or divs for the quicksearch, but in a standalone file it does.

When I cut and past the ifram code in my wordpress template it works, but I can not do any styling in an iframe.

Why won't the script generate necessary divs and table in my template?

MikeRocks
06-27-2014, 09:31 AM
When I cut and past the script in my page wordpres template it does not create the table or divs for the quicksearch, but in a standalone file it does.

When I cut and past the ifram code in my wordpress template it works, but I can not do any styling in an iframe.

Why won't the script generate necessary divs and table in my template?

Hi tashworth19191, the frame code is intended to work as constructed and won't allow for any separate customization. You do have the ability to adjust colors, however, the frame itself is meant to conform to your theme and won't allow for other customization.

tashworth19191
06-27-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi tashworth19191, the frame code is intended to work as constructed and won't allow for any separate customization. You do have the ability to adjust colors, however, the frame itself is meant to conform to your theme and won't allow for other customization.

Mike, I don't want to use the Frame code. I want to use the script (unframed) like I do on many other sites. For some reason the script does not render the HTML quick search table.

<script id="divLocal429d4_" type="text/javascript" src="http://widgets.diversesolutions.com/Scripts/Dynamic/widgetTLM.js?curDivID=divLocal429d4_&curWidth=470&curHeight=200&type=quicksearch&targetDomain=yqOk9venxb04rg3r3SCiFzxNVI4kRlHCN0bCk 9bT1xE=&aid=101808&ssid=27&productType=1&location=0&fields=0123&widgetType=0&muteStyles=false&currentURL=http://smartpathrealty.com/search-austin-mls/"></script>

The above code does not run on my site and does not create the form search tables...