PDA

View Full Version : dsSearchAgent programming & cust service issue

LivingNW
04-07-2011, 11:54 AM
This is a statement rather than a question. The dsSearchAgent has not been updated with the NWMLS feed since March 30th, presumably due to importing sold and pendings info per the limited info that Diverse Solutions provided. Their last response given on Wednesday (Day 7 of no update), was if they don't get it fixed by Friday (Day 9), they'll then revert to the old, but working feed set up. So, by design, they're giving themselves 9 days to fix a problem and if it's not fix, only then willl revert to a feed that actually works. They should revert to the old feed immediately so at least dsSearchAgent will be updated with current listing info. This is a tremendous disservice for all their customers in Washington.

For 8 days now, there's been no new listings added to dsSearchAgent while listings that have gone pending are still showing up as active. Because there's been no new listings, email alerts of new listings are not being sent out either. This is totally unacceptable. Add to that, their inability to communicate effectively with customers is abhorrent.

When I signed up 5 months ago they were displaying cancelled and sold listings as active. I've repeatedly asked for their Service Level Agreement (SLA) which they've never provided. One wonders if this is a serious business. This has truly been a disappointing experience.

Ricardo Bueno
04-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi There,

First of all, I do apologize for the interruption that we have caused in this case. I'm not sure who you spoke with in Support but the information provided is correct. I do believe the delay is due to the importing of sold and pending data.

Here's what I'm going to do for now, I'm going to follow up on the status of this with our Support & Programming Team. Can you please provide me with a phone number and/or email address so that I can connect with you in detail?

LivingNW
04-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Nice...someone contacted me through Active Rain to tell me that search (no new listings) and the ds contact form didn't work for them...that's just really pathetic. By the way, it's now day 9 without an MLS update; a major Diverse Solutions fail. This needs to be resolved today!

LivingNW
04-11-2011, 10:36 AM
The issue has been unsolved for 12 days and phone calls to DS have gone unreturned since Friday. As of today, listings dating back to March 31st are still not showing up in dsSearchAgent while listings have that going pending since March 31st are continuing to show up as Active. No email alert has gone out for nearly 2 weeks. This completely ridiculous.

Ricardo Bueno
04-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Hi There,

I posted a reply on Thursday at 2:00pm and I didn't receive a reply from you. I was happy to discuss this issue on the phone. In any case, as you are aware, we are experiencing issues with NWMLS as a result of importing "Pending" and "Sold" data. We are on top of the issue and should have it resolved by later today. We now have "Pending" data however unfortunately the download of information has caused a disruption in the proper update of the data feed.

I do apologize for the inconvenience and can assure you that we are working diligently to have this resolved. I will update this Thread with information as I have it.

Best,

Ricardo Bueno
04-12-2011, 10:43 AM
LivingNW: To update, NWMLS data is updated as of this morning. The photos are still downloading. Sorry for the inconvenience. In the event that you have an Open Support Ticket for this, you should be hearing from a Customer Service Representative with an official update shortly.