PDA

View Full Version : Search Widget Doesn't Work

theseanstewart
09-12-2014, 08:09 AM
I just set up the IDX wordpress widget after my client provided me with the activation key. The search widget returns the exact same results regardless of the input in the search form.

I can see it's correctly appending the query strings to the url of the page...

idx/?idx-q-PropertyTypes=70&idx-q-PriceMin=1&idx-q-PriceMax=2&idx-q-ImprovedSqFtMin=&idx-q-BedsMin=&idx-q-BathsMin=

But given the PriceMin=1 and PriceMax=2, there should be ZERO results appearing.

Changing the "Sorted By" changes the content on the page as expected, as does using the pagination. What gives?

Daveed
09-15-2014, 11:02 AM
I just set up the IDX wordpress widget after my client provided me with the activation key. The search widget returns the exact same results regardless of the input in the search form.

I can see it's correctly appending the query strings to the url of the page...

idx/?idx-q-PropertyTypes=70&idx-q-PriceMin=1&idx-q-PriceMax=2&idx-q-ImprovedSqFtMin=&idx-q-BedsMin=&idx-q-BathsMin=

But given the PriceMin=1 and PriceMax=2, there should be ZERO results appearing.

Changing the "Sorted By" changes the content on the page as expected, as does using the pagination. What gives?

Hello!

This is something that I would need to test out further on my end. Would you be able to provide me a URL to your Site where I can go see this happening to test it out further?