PDA

View Full Version : DS Search Not Working

jprezzi
05-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Entire search solution not working....... help!!

http://www.miamicitydiggs.com/search-for-rentals-condos-homes/

jprezzi
05-03-2011, 07:28 PM
So I just tested it and the "default" link that I made does work..... but the "Main" search that I made in my panel that is customized does not via the iframe. I changed it to the default on the site until I can figure out why the other isn't working. So the link above will work for now but the one I want to use doesn't.

erogers
05-03-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm having the same issues with mine - both my dsAgentSearch and my IDXpress are completely messed up right now.

Ricardo Bueno
05-03-2011, 10:05 PM
So I just tested it and the "default" link that I made does work..... but the "Main" search that I made in my panel that is customized does not via the iframe. I changed it to the default on the site until I can figure out why the other isn't working. So the link above will work for now but the one I want to use doesn't.

Hi Jamey,

Let's open a ticket for this in the morning so that we can look at the custom link and how it's set up. We'll need to activate it on the site to be able to trouble-shoot the problem appropriately. Otherwise, it looks like the link you're using now is working fine.

Ricardo Bueno
05-03-2011, 10:07 PM
I'm having the same issues with mine - both my dsAgentSearch and my IDXpress are completely messed up right now.

Hey There,

Can you link me to your URL and tell me what the problem is? The changes to dsSearchAgent (as Jamey is referencing) did not affect dsIDXpress in any way. The updates were made to dsSearchAgent only so you might be experiencing problems that are all-together different.

In regards to the plugin, please make sure that you're running the latest version of the plugin (version 1.1.29):
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/dsidxpress/

Otherwise, what problem(s) are you experiencing?

hometourjay
05-03-2011, 10:19 PM
I have the same problem...my idx is down and my plugins are down...not sure it is a conflict with beta mobile.

jprezzi
05-04-2011, 08:57 AM
I will open a ticket now. Thanks!