PDA

View Full Version : IDX in full screen mode

Michael Reilly
09-20-2011, 01:33 PM
The recent email newsletter said, "we’re excited to add a new option allowing users to view your IDX in full screen mode as part of this release!"

what does this mean?

Mike McGee
09-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I assume it means the user could choose to expand the dsSearchAgent display area to cover their entire screen, extending past the confines of your theme boundaries and perhaps even those of the browser itself. For example, have you ever been looking at a street view on Google Maps and clicked the full-screen option? Like that, which I think this is awesome!

Ricardo Bueno
09-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Basically, there's a little magic button on the upper right-hand side of dsSearchAgent. When you click on it...BAM!! You have a full-screen version of dsSearchAgent deployed :-)

Still working out a few kinks, but it's a comin' soon...

brendanspear
10-05-2011, 12:23 AM
nice timing. i was about to post asking about this. i wanted to be able to have more then 3 or so properties displayed... i am anti scroll bar when i have infinite vertical space... to work on. i dont want a scroll bar inside of a scroll bar. so that sounds awesome!

Mike McGee
10-05-2011, 08:28 AM
i am anti scroll bar when i have infinite vertical space... to work on. i dont want a scroll bar inside of a scroll bar.

DS is anti scrollbar (http://www.diversesolutions.com/idxmls-info/idx-framing-now-with-100-less-scrollbars-482), too. You shouldn't have a scroll bar inside of a scroll bar if you're using the dsSearchAgent script.