PDA

View Full Version : Polygon Search Unavailable

hollowaygroup
01-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Anyone else getting the message that says the Polygon Search is unavailable while trying to create a custom link?

Ricardo Bueno
01-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Anyone else getting the message that says the Polygon Search is unavailable while trying to create a custom link?

Hey there,

Are you still getting this error? What MLS are you with so I can test it out?

hollowaygroup
01-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Hey there,

Yes, just tried again and is says "This service is unavailable".

Knoxville MLS

Thanks!

Troy

hollowaygroup
02-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Hey there,

Ricardo,

Did you get anywhere with this? It still isn't working.

Thanks.

Ricardo Bueno
02-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Troy,

What's the name on your account? Because it works fine on my demo for that MLS...

hollowaygroup
02-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Troy,

What's the name on your account? Because it works fine on my demo for that MLS...

Debbie Holloway

Ricardo Bueno
02-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Troy: I just logged into the account and I'm not seeing any error messages. When I go to create a custom link, I can use the polygon feature just fine. Do you have a screenshot and/or more specific details on the error you're seeing?

Mike McGee
02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
When I go to create a custom link, I can use the polygon feature just fine.

Did you click "save"? I've been seeing "The Service is Unavailable" when trying to save Custom Links lately. Not sure if it's only when using polygons or not, but that is what I've been doing, too. This has been an issue for a couple of weeks now, as reported in this thread (http://forum.diversesolutions.com/threads/551-Service-is-Unavailable). I submitted a ticket and was told,
Our programmers are aware of this error. We do appreciate you letting you us know about this error and apologize for the inconvenience. I will be updating you once this is corrected.

So, they're working on it.

hollowaygroup
02-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Did you click "save"? I've been seeing "The Service is Unavailable" when trying to save Custom Links lately. Not sure if it's only when using polygons or not, but that is what I've been doing, too. This has been an issue for a couple of weeks now, as reported in this thread (http://forum.diversesolutions.com/threads/551-Service-is-Unavailable). I submitted a ticket and was told,

So, they're working on it.

Thanks Mike. I can use the tool, but like you say, when you go to save it you get the "The Service is Unavailable".
Glad to hear they are working on it.

Troy

hollowaygroup
02-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Troy: I just logged into the account and I'm not seeing any error messages. When I go to create a custom link, I can use the polygon feature just fine. Do you have a screenshot and/or more specific details on the error you're seeing?

Is there still no resolution to this issue? I'd really like to start using the Polygon search. What's up?

Troy