PDA

View Full Version : Any way to transfer the DS search URLs to a new account? without hours and hours and.

tommytx
06-28-2012, 02:25 PM

Lindsay
06-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi Tommy,

I'm not sure who told you you would not be able to utilize your existing account with Diverse Solutions if you choose to move away from Virtual Results. You'll definitely be able to use the same account with all the same saved links! Woohoo! :) Just get in touch with our sales dept. here either by phone or email when you are ready to make the switch:

949-544-2330 (dial 1 for sales)
[email protected]

Have a great weekend!

tommytx
06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Hi Lindsay,

It would be nice if that were true, but aren't you aware of how controlling Virtual Results are. They not only totally restrict every move you make, and won't allow you to load any plugins.. period they also own the account... Meaning I pay them direct and they own the account.. guess that is one more of their ways to twist your are to keep customers from leaving them. But it will be worth remaking all my links just to get away and be free again.
but if you know something that will allow me to sign up and keep the account that Virtual Results had for me... I will forever be in your debt... its totally ridiculous to be forced to start over again with massive work simply I made a horrible decision and went with Virtual Results... so please let me know if I am barking up the wrong tree.. but that is what I am being told... So I am implementing a method to automate and speed the link rebuilding.. if you have any ideas let me know.. I would be willing to buy the account if they would allow it.... but its highway robbery to hold me up to the fact that I cannot move due to the massive link rebuilding necessary.... but i gotta be free... I want me a google xml link hookup and that among many other features I am denied. They say that massive wp sites cannot use google xml sitemaps... not sure if that is true... but that is their story and they are sticking to it.

aaronsold
07-01-2012, 12:05 PM
If a Diverse Solutions employee is saying it can be done, I'd believe them. My advice would be to call them on Monday and work through it over the phone. You will get far faster results that way versus emails or this forum.

tommytx
07-03-2012, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the advice, but that is the first thing I did when I started working this problem... that is called Support.. My Rep at dsidx and the answer was a definitive "No Way Hosee!" and it sorta makes sense since it is not my account at Diverse Solutions.. all the accounts at Diverse Solutions is the property of Virtual Results if you are a virtual results user. It was a rude awakening.. but i will manage... somehow.

VRSupport
07-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi Tommy,

I am Leah, Customer Support Manager at Virtual Results. I am so sorry to hear that you are frustrated.

I'm not sure who you've been talking to, but I'd like to help. In regards to the Google XML plugin, our only hesitation is that it isn't available for WordPress multisite yet, See Here. (http://screencast.com/t/PAdBSKoI9). There is a beta version of the plugin for multisite that is available, but it's still being tested. We are willing activate that on your site, but can't guarantee the results, which is why we wanted to wait until it's ready for multisite.

As far as other restrictions go, we don't have any plugin restrictions outside the fact that if you want a plugin on your site, simply submit it to [email protected] and it goes through a review process to make sure it won't corrupt or conflict with any of the other elements on your site. Once our team has checked it out, we install and activate it for you.

I would love to talk to you about your site and see if there's anything I can do to help. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my direct line at 888-997-3785, ext 706.

Lindsay
07-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi Tommy,

If you decide to leave Virtual Results you absolutely will have the option to use the same account you have with us with your new website. While VR is currently paying for the account the account is not owned by VR. Your MLS approves YOU to use the IDX account.

If you decide to leave VR we'll just need to cancel out the existing order and create a new one using your billing info. When you talk to one of our sales guys just be sure to let them know that you want it under the existing account. I promise it's as easy as pie!

tommytx
07-10-2012, 09:21 PM