PDA

View Full Version : dsSearchAgent update?

Mike McGee
10-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Any idea when we can expect an update for dsSearchAgent? It's been about a year since the last version. May be time to create a new wish list (http://forum.diversesolutions.com/threads/335-Version-3-2-Wish-List/) thread!

Thanks,
Mike

Mike McGee
10-12-2012, 12:13 PM
It's like a ghost town here anymore.

aaronsold
10-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Yup! I miss the old days...

Daveed
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Hey Guys,

I hope you are doing well. I apologize for my late response. I was hoping to be able to secure a solid answer for you on when we might be releasing another new version of dsSearchAgent for everyone. I'm sure there are many other clients who would be very excited about a new version as well.

Unfortunately, though, as we are now a part of a public company we are unable to provide any information on when we might be releasing a new version of dsSearchAgent nor what new features we might be including in those updates.

We are always exploring new ideas for our existing products and potentially new products, though, and we always welcome your suggestions as to what each of you feel would be important features to include in new updates as well as ideas you'd like us to explore for completely new products.

I know you both have submitted suggestions to us via our "Suggestions" area in the control panel. Be sure to continue submitting suggestions to us there as our Development Team absolutely do check this list as they work on existing products and new products. We've implemented many of the suggestions our clients have submitted to us via this area of the control panel and will definitely continue to look to our clients for your great ideas.

And Mike / Aaron, we would definitely encourage you to start a new thread on what new features you'd like to see as well. Our forum is a great way to get support for your ideas and to give support for other ideas.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.