PDA

View Full Version : Setting Price Points and More...

jprezzi
03-02-2011, 07:40 AM
I want to know if there is any way that I can set a minimum price point in the main search solution? I know that essentially I can set it on the links section but I just would prefer not to receive calls from these listings.

For instance there is a listing in my MLS for a parking space for $15,000 and I am getting a ton of emails/calls on this. I would really like to eliminate these types of inquiries.

Thanks in Advance,

Jamey

Ricardo Bueno
03-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi Jamey,

Yes, you can edit your "Search Options" on the default map search to specify a minimum price. To do this:

- Hover over dsSearchAgent >> Click on "Options"
- Click on the "Search Options" Tab

Here, you can adjust the minimum price.

http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Edit-Search-Settings.png

That should help you accomplish what you're trying to do. Give it a try and let me know if that works for you.

jprezzi
03-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey Ricardo-

Thanks for your quick reply......

Two things: (1) in my panel I don't have price as an option.
(2) I also do luxury rentals that would fall below this price so is there an option for condos/single family homes and one for rentals?

Ricardo Bueno
03-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Hmm... I don't see "price" as an option either in your Control Panel. Give me a moment while I look into this...

jprezzi
03-02-2011, 03:18 PM
Okay great. Thanks........ by the way I have been following you for a while now...... you are doing great things!!

Ricardo Bueno
03-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Ok Jamey, I just got word on this... This is a feature that we removed in version 3.0 so at present, it's not something that can be edited. So the only way to generate a minimum price-point is to create another Custom Link, take that script code and place it in your Home Search Page.

I'm not sure if it's a feature we're going to re-enable but I can certainly bring it up as a topic for discussion during our next Team Meeting and/or you can submit a "Feature" request under the "Suggestions" tab in your Control Panel (I know we monitor those closely).

P.S. Why thank you very much :-)

jprezzi
03-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Got it thanks!