PDA

View Full Version : Property Tax information and HOA fees should be added to detail report

Michael Reilly
03-03-2011, 12:10 PM
One of the top questions I receive from our website visitors is "why doesn't your property details include property tax information and HOA dues for each home?". The property tax and HOA amount for each home can be easily plucked from the IDX feeds, so why doesn't DiverseSolutions display it?

Mike McGee
03-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Some agents like it this way ... it gives the user a reason to contact us (to ask the question).

Ricardo Bueno
03-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Hey Michael,

Here's what I'm going to do... I'll open up a Support Ticket for you and submit this to our IDX Department to see if there's a reason why we don't display it.

Ricardo Bueno
03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Some agents like it this way ... it gives the user a reason to contact us (to ask the question).

Mike: Interesting point!

joemonteNJ
03-09-2011, 04:53 PM
I also have many buyers ask about property taxes and HOA/condo fees. I'd also like the option to display it or not.

Ben K
03-15-2011, 01:36 PM
@Richardo, dsSearchAgent is displaying tax and HOA info for the NWMLS. Guessing it depends on what fields the MLS' are allowing to be displayed.

keithb
03-19-2011, 02:34 PM
What would be great if all fields that are in the IDX feed be displayed in a configuration screen and allow the agent to check the ones they'd like to display on the Listing Detail.

Some agents won't want to display certain fields while others do. Just like the registration/no registration choices.

Michael Reilly
03-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Keithb, that's a great idea!

Mike McGee
03-21-2011, 08:07 AM
I would love an option for the more detailed info (like tax HOA fees, etc) to be displayed, but only to registered users. My old IDX provider did something similar; it would display only partial address and listing information, then it had clear calls-to-action which said something like "Register to see detailed property information including full address, taxes. etc."

Ricardo Bueno
03-21-2011, 10:51 AM
I would love an option for the more detailed info (like tax HOA fees, etc) to be displayed, but only to registered users. My old IDX provider did something similar; it would display only partial address and listing information, then it had clear calls-to-action which said something like "Register to see detailed property information including full address, taxes. etc."

Neat idea Mike. I'll bring this up during our Team Meeting this week to see how feasible it is and I'll submit it as a feature request as well...