PDA

View Full Version : idx/page-12

gerrigale
12-30-2012, 04:09 PM
I am getting tons of 302 errors originating from .../idx/page-12/ any ideas, what this is. It appears like a personal search results which I can't remember creating?

Daveed
12-31-2012, 10:14 AM
I am getting tons of 302 errors originating from .../idx/page-12/ any ideas, what this is. It appears like a personal search results which I can't remember creating?

Hello!

Would you be able to show me a screenshot of the errors that you're seeing on your end and would you also be able to provide me a Link to where it's referencing the errors that you're seeing? I would need to see the issue here on my end so I can advise you further as to what would be causing it.

gerrigale
01-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Hello!

Would you be able to show me a screenshot of the errors that you're seeing on your end and would you also be able to provide me a Link to where it's referencing the errors that you're seeing? I would need to see the issue here on my end so I can advise you further as to what would be causing it.

I contacted support all done here thanks

Daveed
01-08-2013, 10:09 AM
I contacted support all done here thanks

Hello!

No problem at all, I just wanted to be sure that you were able to get the issue you were having fixed, so I'm glad Support was able to help you with getting that taken care of.

I'll be closing this Thread out for now but if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.