PDA

View Full Version : Quick Search on Home Page of WordPress Site

tashworth19191
04-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I am using dsSearchAgent (not dsIDXPress) and I want to put a quick search on the home page and have it display listings on a results page in wordpress. How do I do that?

I tried the quick search generator in control panel and when I did the search it said "Page not found"...

tashworth19191
04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I am using dsSearchAgent (not dsIDXPress) and I want to put a quick search on the home page and have it display listings on a results page in wordpress. How do I do that?

I tried the quick search generator in control panel and when I did the search it said "Page not found"...

Mike McGee
04-16-2013, 06:16 AM
Go to the Options (http://controlpanel.diversesolutions.com/IDX/Options/) tab in your control panel. Click on "Domains" and enter the URL where you have your dsSearchAgent embedded.

Daveed
04-17-2013, 09:34 AM

Hello Tom,

The instructions that Mike gave you are correct, when you setup a Module, you need to have the URL for your primary Search Page where you have your dsSearchAgent embedded needs to be located in the Domains Tab of your Options. This is so that the Module knows where to redirect Users to when they Search or attempt to view Listings.