Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Banned

sending single email to group

I can't seem to find a way to send an email to a group.

Example, if I create a group that is fed from a custom form, and want to send the whole group a single email, how do I do that?

EDIT: OK, figured it out. Wow, the back end if this is not very user friendly. You have to go to email marketing, and use one of the "cards" they have set up, strip it of everything, and save it with new name. then you can use that as a template for new emails.

How about just putting a "New Email" button somewhere. Jeez.
    Last edited by JesseInPortland; 11-05-2013 at 03:46 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseInPortland View Post
    I can't seem to find a way to send an email to a group.

Example, if I create a group that is fed from a custom form, and want to send the whole group a single email, how do I do that?

EDIT: OK, figured it out. Wow, the back end if this is not very user friendly. You have to go to email marketing, and use one of the "cards" they have set up, strip it of everything, and save it with new name. then you can use that as a template for new emails.

How about just putting a "New Email" button somewhere. Jeez.
    Hi Jesse!

I'm glad you were able to figure out where to get that done. I do agree that it is a bit cumbersome because some of the areas don't follow regular verbiage but the steps you took are the correct one's, so it does seem like you were able to get that done on your end without any issues.
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

So I want to perform a very simple A/B test on my site for an academic project. I want to be able to send a single link via email, and somehow split everybody who clicks it into two groups, sending one group to page A and one group to page B.
    I've googled it but found nothing. Can somebody please help?

The best way to do that is to not just have a raw link, but do clickable text, modifying the messages beforehand.

I think it's a great idea. DphillipsII

I want to be able to send a single link via email, and somehow split everybody who clicks it into two groups, sending one group to page A and one group to page B.

u can get a tutorial here. it's a really cool resource
    IT student, blogger and simply cool person. See my posts here