Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mobile search property features with no results

This may be something with the information transfer from my MLS, so not sure if anyone else is experiencing this... several of the property features, when checked, filter down to zero results... for example, checking 2+ car garage... there are definitely homes with 2+ car garages. If this will not work, is there somewhere that I can modify the mobile search to eliminate these fields from appearing on the search?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepicketrealty View Post
    This may be something with the information transfer from my MLS, so not sure if anyone else is experiencing this... several of the property features, when checked, filter down to zero results... for example, checking 2+ car garage... there are definitely homes with 2+ car garages. If this will not work, is there somewhere that I can modify the mobile search to eliminate these fields from appearing on the search?
    Is this only happening in mobile? or on desktop as well? Can you provide the URL to your site to have a look?
    If there are homes with 2+ garages, we certainly need them to display.

Thanks!

It is happening on both. I just didn't notice on desktop because there is the "parking" criteria on desktop. But, now I am realizing much of this section is not working... http://bluepicketrealty.com/search-homes-for-sale/ Not working (showing zero results where that is not possible): corner lot, dishwasher, end unit, full basement, garage 1 car, garage 2+ car, horses allowed, terms FHA, terms VA.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepicketrealty View Post
    It is happening on both. I just didn't notice on desktop because there is the "parking" criteria on desktop. But, now I am realizing much of this section is not working... http://bluepicketrealty.com/search-homes-for-sale/ Not working (showing zero results where that is not possible): corner lot, dishwasher, end unit, full basement, garage 1 car, garage 2+ car, horses allowed, terms FHA, terms VA.
    After taking a deeper look I can see there is a problem with the feed features for your MLS (Pike's Pear AOR). The feed has the garage type on properties set to either "attached" or "detached", when searching you are given only the options of "Garage / 1 car" and "Garage / 2+ car". Since the properties do not have that detail that is why they are not displaying. This would also be true for a lot of the other features you mentioned, such as full basement, horses allowed, ects.

I will be sending this up to our programming team to correct as anyone with Pike's Peak AOR as a connected MLS is experiencing this issue.

I encourage anyone who is having an issue similar to, this be it on the same MLS or not, to create a support ticket through [email protected] or call into our support line.

For you, bluepicketrealty, I will be creating a support ticket for us to the email address I can see on file and will have the issue escalated. I will follow up with a phone call as well to ensure I can answer any questions you may have.

Super Moderator
    Hello Everyone - it appears there is some older information being fed through Pike's Peak AOR - if anyone else is having this issue, please contact support as soon as possible for correction.

Bluepicketrealty - I am still working on the overall correction here for you in our support ticket. A fix is on its way.

for example, checking 2+ car garage... there are definitely homes with 2+ car garages. If this will not work, is there somewhere that I can modify the mobile search to eliminate these fields from appearing on the search?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by abeha View Post
    for example, checking 2+ car garage... there are definitely homes with 2+ car garages. If this will not work, is there somewhere that I can modify the mobile search to eliminate these fields from appearing on the search?
    Hello,

All changes regarding the Mobile IDX would be done through the Control Panel that we provide you. However, with an issue like this, it may be best to Contact the Support Department directly to see why you're not getting proper Results when inputting that criteria.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket