Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Request More Info and Schedule a Showing Buttons Not Working

Just installed dsIDXpress on my site. Search works fine - pulls the correct listings. However, when I go to a detailed listing and then click "Request More Info" or "Schedule a Showing", nothing happens. Looks like it is supposed to go to the bottom of the page to the contact form...not working.

Further clarification...my site utilizes WPCasa template. There are a couple other things not working properly too with the plugin (I am using PRO) - for example, the "Save Search" dialog box appears but without a background, so the box blends in with the text behind.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rtbrooksnc View Post
    Further clarification...my site utilizes WPCasa template. There are a couple other things not working properly too with the plugin (I am using PRO) - for example, the "Save Search" dialog box appears but without a background, so the box blends in with the text behind.
    In regards to the buttons not dropping to the bottom of the page, this is typically attributed to a plug in or theme code conflict - As basic as this may sound, typically the first step in troubleshooting is attempting to change the theme to something default such as twenty twelve, see if the issue remains. You can also try deactivating any other plug ins to see if you can narrow it down to a plug in conflict.

This would be the same idea with the "save search" issue - but that I believe can be narrowed down to theme, not plug in, especially if the colors blend in.

Give that a shot first and let me know if it helps. If not, can you provide the sight so I can take a further look?

As it appears such an answer will be specific to only your needs, I don't think many here will benefit from it.