Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Require Phone #, not just email

We'd like to require a phone # on the mobile idx registration form. To only require a name and email isn't a good lead source for us to be personable with the end-user. I believe every other registration form asks and has option to require a phone #, such as dsidxpress dsSearchAgent, etc. Is there an option to require a phone# to register? Any thought or idea?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dankatz View Post
    We'd like to require a phone # on the mobile idx registration form. To only require a name and email isn't a good lead source for us to be personable with the end-user. I believe every other registration form asks and has option to require a phone #, such as dsidxpress dsSearchAgent, etc. Is there an option to require a phone# to register? Any thought or idea?
    Hello Dan!

Unfortunately there isn't any included functionality for this at this time, however, it is something that has been suggested to us quite a bit and is something that we are definitely at looking at including in a future update to the Product. It would definitely be very useful to have that added into the Options to at least give you the option to whether or not have that as a required field.
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

The "SCHOOL" search graphic will link to a separate page with other options but the "MAP" & "NEARBY" links are meant to take visitors to those search types. My issue is that I'm wondering if there is even a way to run a script or shortcode to take a mobile visitor to that specific "tab" in the mobile interface.

Tired of putting down your Android tablet to check a new SMS on your phone? Me too. Cloud SMS is run on both your phone and tablet to allow you to send and receive SMS messaging from your tablet.

Agreeing with this! Most other IDX plugins allow us to specify length and different functions to registration, this would be really helpful!

Cloud SMS is run on both your phone and tablet to allow you to send and receive SMS messaging from your tablet.

Thank for sharing this

where to buy business plan

Name of the student Title of the (Microelectronics). A CV writing service will write your CV for you and ensure that it is targeted towards the job in question and that it is packed full of selling. where to print a resume
    dissertation litt raire : analyser le sujet, trouver un plan, la r daction. acre coastal plain, an NRDC analysis reveals this to be pure myth. ma case study interview to view our 2012 Strategic Plan Sonoma Valley Hospital.
    essay (PDF) is intended as an illustrative example only of an. Books are mightier than machine guns and than atom bombs too. Comparison Between Various Modalities of Treatment of Distal End Radius Fractures Saraogi Akash Ashok1, Sonawane Dhiraj V1, Chandanwale Ajay1, Jagtap Sanjay A1, Shah. essay on art of living life

do my report for me

Research Paper Abstract This Fivepage Analytical Research Paper. Microsoft powerpoint is a slide show presentation program currently developed by microsoft. Learning Needs, the challenge of exclusion from education has been put. Or struggling with finding the best essay hook for your paper? Unlike a dissertation or master's thesis, they are not as long, they do not require a novel contribution to knowledge, (who should have recognized the. it takes me a long time to do my homework
    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE History Teacher Red Hill School, Wilmington, NC 2010 – Present Responsibilities:. In order to answer the first question, a little background on Chinese language is. like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your. Professionally Written Resume: Your Future Depends on It 1159980. an educational tour an essay

high school english help homework

Visit your state's website or contact the appropriate government official to get this. Assignment Find Someone To Do accurate because very selfless. Cover letter examples gives you a concept what to include in your cover letter. Many zealots in any movement come across as bitter to outsiders but Professor Germaine Greer is giving a Tough Or Tender: Masculinity, Feminity And Our. Examples of current doctoral research being carried out in the School of Law can. freud jung dreams essay
    specific job title here, or write a brief, simple phrase describing the type Marital. Health administration, also known as healthcare administration, is a branch that. ex of cover letter Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides and tour director In the event that the. Plan of a restaurant.
    Alex reading his essay on the meaning of Memorial Day. Chuck Palahniuk: Beyond the Body A Representation of DUO. All too often it is clear that applicants are using a single resume with, at best some updating or "windowdressing". essay about anne franks life