Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Unhappy Map Search completely Down / going on 24 hours :(

Hello

We have been trying to contact someone from Diverse Solutions to help get our map search back up. its not working on our site and none of the links in the contrail panel work...

Hopefully someone from DS sees this and gets in touch with someone at the company... and tells them there system is not working...

http://janetandthomas.com/find-a-home

I think DS may need to staff someone on the weekends just incase there system go down....

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JanetandThomas View Post
    Hello

We have been trying to contact someone from Diverse Solutions to help get our map search back up. its not working on our site and none of the links in the contrail panel work...

Hopefully someone from DS sees this and gets in touch with someone at the company... and tells them there system is not working...

http://janetandthomas.com/find-a-home

I think DS may need to staff someone on the weekends just incase there system go down....
    Hello!

I just checked the URL that you provided and it does look like the dsSearchAgent product is now coming back up properly. I do realize this response is a bit late so it may have already been fixed by someone in our Office or it may have just been a temporary issue, but with something like this you'll definitely want to call-in to Support to make sure that you're getting someone to help you right away.

Availability for Support is something that may become available in the future as well as our business continues to grow and our demand increases, but at this point we don't have any set plans for that or any set ETA so it's definitely something that would only happen later down the road. If you do have any other questions or concerns, definitely feel free to let us know.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket