Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Phone Preservation Experiences

In my personal experience, choosing a phone to use, choosing the phone company is very important work, the confusion between the interwoven factors such as price, design, function , durability, good call or not ... usually good quality and high cost. Nokia is one of the companies I choose to buy the phone. Although the price is high but the quality is extremely stable, battery life is good, longevity. Choosing the company is also an important factor in determining the quality of the phone components.

No matter how good the phone is if you do not keep it well, the following is my accumulated experience in preserving your phone forever:

1) Do not store your device in potentially harmful places, such as dust and dirt, as it may damage components of moving parts or other electronic components.

2) Take care of your phone in the following places: camera lens, monitor, keyboard cover ...

3) Do not use toxic chemicals, strong detergents on the surface

4) Do not seal the outside, because water and other liquids can not evaporate, which may contain chemicals that can corrode your phone components.

5) Do not let pets play with your phone, as their saliva and sharp teeth can seriously damage your phone.

6) Use the battery properly and properly, try to use the new battery fully charged, when fully charged, pull out, should not be long when the battery is full as it may damage the circuit.

7) Try not to let your phone fall off and collide with other hard objects, which is the main cause of damage to most phones.

More information about phone components (linh kien dien thoai): bak.com.vn