Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Follow Up Task Plans

The task feature in dsAgentReach is severely lacking. I would love to have some pre-set task plans (day 1 call, day 2 email, day 3 hard mail,...) for new leads as they come in based on tag or group. Is there anyway to do this automatically?
    Last edited by Avoid The F Word; 03-30-2011 at 07:22 AM.

Task - Preset

I noticed there was no response to your request to be able to assign preset task action plans. I wonder if Diverse Solutions is looking at this.

Hi Kyle & Connie,

We are looking at this and we love getting feedback from our customers. We do plan on making changes to dsAgentReach in the future however I don't have a timeline on this or an idea of what features we'll be adding.

Currently, the best way to make a recommendation to one of our products, is via the dsControlPanel under the suggestion's tab:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog/2011/05/10/the-best-way-to-recommend-an-improvement-to-our-product-or-service

This allows you to submit and vote on suggestions as they're added by other clients so that we can get a better sense of who wants which features enabled as a whole.

To answer your question(s), currently, this isn't possible but I like the idea.
    Ricardo Bueno
    Diverse Solutions
    http://www.diversesolutions.com
    Real Estate Technology Made Easy!

Check out our blog:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog

Any progress on this type of Task list? I'd like to have a set of tasks set up for all new IDX visitors.

I observed there was no reaction to your ask for to be able to determine predetermined process activity programs. I wonder if Different Alternatives is looking at this.. . . . .
    Small Business Marketing Services
    Last edited by Alastair; 11-08-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Super Moderator
    Hello,

This is definitely still being looked into by our Programmers as a Feature in a future update to the Product, but at this time, Ricardo's recommendation would be the only other alternative to getting around this at this time.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Follow Up Task Plans

My question is... so shes interested. What are your plans for the both of you? You mentioned youre from out of town. Logistically, how are you gonna fix that issue?