Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Any possible way to have the option to deactive Mobile app?

I have brought this up previously, however I am not sure if this is something on your plate. I REALLY hope it is though. Now that virtually all WP websites are mobile responsive, and the main focus of any real estate website should be creating unique valuable community page content, is there any way to deactivate the mobile app as an option? With the large amount of community pages already written on my website, and the fact that they all interlink throughout the site, I really do not want to divert anyone away from my main website. Plus, in the New IE, if they are using Metro Mode on a touchscreen laptop (which is the default for people using homepage tiles in windows 8) they get the mobile app virtually from the beginning of their browsing experience, and users miss all the content.

I was told that you can deactivate it if you call in....which I did, but then I was getting errors due to it being deactivated. This seems like it should be something pretty easy to do....maybe an option checkbox if you want to enable the mobile app?

Did you ever get a response to this Bill? I want to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by richayers View Post
    Did you ever get a response to this Bill? I want to do the same thing.
    yes, I did actually. Call in to the help desk and tell them you want it deactivated.

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by catmitelton View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    sure thing

Super Moderator
    Question answered!

If you need the mobile app disabled (at this point in time) Please contact our support team at (877)348-7654 ext 2.

Thank you!
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket