Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Real Estate Website

New to web design and WordPress, but after seeing the results from BoomTown! and other similar sites I decided to find a way to design my own. I am currently using the IDX Pro and dsSearchAgent with some A/B testing with Google Adwords to see how they perform.

The main site I designed for SEO purposes using the IDX Pro plugin is: http://www.GreenBay-Homes.com.

I am using the dsSearchAgent as a landing page for Google Adwords and then once a lead is captured I convert them over to the main site using the CRM and drip campaigns. Nothing special on the landing page, but the link is: http://www.GreenBay-Homes.com/for-sale.

Would love to hear your feedback!

Welcome Ben, Let me be the first to say howdy. I'm new to this forum, too, but I've got lots of experience as a website designer, and almost as much as an Agent. Your site looks great, and I like your strategy. Keep me posted as to how it works out. I'd love to know how many registrations you get per week, and what kind of budget you are using to drive people to your site.
    Eric

Hi Ben,

Currently your website does not work - it is not loading up properly and there are all sorts of server errors , 403 errors etc.

So if you are still running your PPC ads I strongly recommend you pause them until you fix the issues on your website.

You have Google Analytics installed as well but looks like it was not put on correctly as Google is having trouble getting a response - meaning your data is not being tracked properly. I would recommend reinstalling Google Analytics and the latest version as well.

Anyways I just checked and it looks like you did PPC in the month of August but have stopped it now - or at least by using 3rd party tools that is what it looks like. The good thing about PPC is if you set it up correctly and tagged it, you can see not only who came to your website with what keywords, but who actually picked up the phone and called you , or filled out a form. This way you can use this data to start your SEO campaign and focus on the correct keywords (not the ones just driving the most traffic, but the ones driving the most CONVERSIONS).

Anyways like I said it looks like there is a lot of things on your website that need fixing before you start to market it and push traffic to it.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you want any help on this.

Baltej Gill
    [email protected]

Used a similar PPC method with unimpressive results. www.tnrealtyforsale.com Went to facebook. Same results. Lots of bots. TRying to drive just SEO and Linkedin.

It's a good thing to try! Unfortunately, the website is down! Sorry for your luck