Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Super Moderator

Exclamation Service Outage: 7/24/2014

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to advise you that we are currently experiencing wide spread issues with some of our Products and their functionality due to some updates that were made internally on our end early this morning. We are currently working diligently on getting this fixed ASAP.

Please stay tuned here for more information as it comes in and we will be advising once this has been taken care of.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this might be causing you and thank you for your patience and understanding.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Early this morning?
    Everything has been down since last night approximately 10pm Eastern Time. More than 12 hours so far.
    Thanks,

Please keep us posted Daveed, any information would be helpful. My client's site still has IDX error, thanks.

Super Moderator
    Hello Everyone!

I wanted to follow up with you to confirm that on Friday of last week we were able to resolve the issue that I mentioned on Thursday, so you should have seem everything come back up for the Product that you're using on your Site without you having to do anything and at this point, all services are running normally so you should be good-to-go.

We do apologize for any inconvenience that these updates caused and the downtime that was incurred during that time.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket