Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doesn't the new IDX Page utilize a pretty URL which is great for SEO, once saved?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chimplas View Post
    Doesn't the new IDX Page utilize a pretty URL which is great for SEO, once saved?
    Hello,

You're correct the IDX Page once it's created will use the Title of the Page that you give it as the URL, which does make it a lot nicer and easier to read than using links that were built with the Link Builder.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

When the content is all the same to win its called early bird gets the worm... when you are first to get indexed you can beat the big boys.. even when they have the address already indexed for the last year... google can tell the difference in fresh content and that old shit that zillow keeps indexing from city records.. if I can index the night it goes on the market I can be on page 1 the next day like clock work.. been there done that..
    Free 20,000 key phrase Real Estate Adwords Account(Ask Me How) 52payperclick_com

I have learned much just reading through. Thanks

thanks for resources. u can also see similar here
    IT student, blogger and simply cool person. See my posts here