Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

dsIDXpress no working.

here are my shortcodes and url to the pages I have them on. I have dsIDXpress activated in WordPress and im not using any filters apart from activating the plugin the only thing i did was add the office ID and the Anent ID

i keep getting "Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria." but the funny thing is its working when i used the short code for a single MLS listing.

Not Working:

http://palmbeachpropertyprices.com/d...ngs-shortcode/
    Code:
    [idx-listings city="Irvine" statuses="1,2" propertytypes="1030,1031,1032" orderby="DateAdded" orderdir="DESC" count="11" showlargerphotos="true"]
    http://palmbeachpropertyprices.com/

Code:
    [idx-listings county="Los Angeles" minprice="1" maxprice="100000000" statuses="1,2" propertytypes="1030,1031,1032" orderby="DateAdded" orderdir="DESC" count="25"]
    Working:
    Code:
    [idx-listing mlsnumber="20649417" showall="true"]

again,, its again i am here for you, because it is a great post by you,,, you always superb man, and i have something for you, just click on it, best restaurants near me open now

The DSIDXpress is a very handy tool for the Database integrations. It was initially developed in the Essay Writing Lab for the small level customers. Now it is re-developed to make sure that it can work in larger circumstances as well. Thanks a lot for posting your issue here. We are trying our best to resolve this kind of issues.