Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

million next season -

With two days to go until Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, theres some trade speculation surrounding Jason Spezza and the Ottawa Senators. Jack Conklin Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. The news comes amidst other reports that the Senators have been searching for a winger to play with him. However, general manager Bryan Murray says he has not talked about the 30-year-old centre. "I had one guy ask if I want to comment to quiet the rumours and I said, No. Im not going to ... The more I say about it the more its going to be played over and over in the next couple of days," Murray told reporters in Vancouver, where the Senators beat the Canucks 4-2 in the Heritage Classic on Sunday. "Ill just say we have not talked, at this point in time, about Jason Spezza." Spezza, who was named captain last fall after the departure of free agent Daniel Alfredsson, has one year remaining on his current deal which pays him $4 million next season - but with a $7 million cap hit. The team signed him to a seven-year, $49 million contract in 2007. He has 15 goals and 46 points in 56 games this season. Curley Culp Jersey . It all would have been for naught, however, had it not been for some clutch shooting in the fourth quarter by Kobe Bryant and a couple of equally critical hustle plays by Derek Fisher and Pau Gasol in the final minutes. Erik Walden Jersey . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year.San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker is listed as day-to-day after an MRI conducted Thursday revealed a Grade 1 strain in his left hamstring. Parker left Wednesdays series-clinching win over Portland early in the second quarter with tightness in his hamstring and did not return. He was 0-for-2 from the floor prior to exiting the evventual victory, which sent the Spurs into the Western Conference finals for the third straight year. Quinton Spain Jersey. . The six-time All-Star averaged 23 points and 6.5 assists through the first four games against the Trail Blazers. San Antonio will start the Western Conference finals against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '