Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

featured listings slideshow

Hello everyone.

I am working on a site for a client and want to use the property slideshow widget to display her listings.

If anyone can shed light on this that would be great.

Also, i would really like to change the style of the property slideshow widget because it is really ugly and doesnt fit with the aesthetics of her site.

Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by briandevdress View Post
    Hello everyone.

I am working on a site for a client and want to use the property slideshow widget to display her listings.

If anyone can shed light on this that would be great.

Also, i would really like to change the style of the property slideshow widget because it is really ugly and doesnt fit with the aesthetics of her site.

Thanks!
    Hello Brian,

What kind of questions did you have about this widget?

Also, if you're wanting to customize the widget outside of the options that are currently available to you, you'd need to code your way around that on your end by doing custom work.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hello Brian,

What kind of questions did you have about this widget?

Also, if you're wanting to customize the widget outside of the options that are currently available to you, you'd need to code your way around that on your end by doing custom work.
    Yeah I have discovered that to make it aesthetically pleasing I need to code it myself. Man is it ugly by default haha.

The biggest thing that I want to accomplish with the property slideshow widget from a functionality perspective is to have it display listings based on Agent of Office MLS ID

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by briandevdress View Post
    Yeah I have discovered that to make it aesthetically pleasing I need to code it myself. Man is it ugly by default haha.

The biggest thing that I want to accomplish with the property slideshow widget from a functionality perspective is to have it display listings based on Agent of Office MLS ID
    This can be accomplished in your WordPress backend. Log in to WordPress and navigate to IDX >> General. Ensure that your Agent and Office ID are in the correct fields, and hit 'Save'.

All of the WordPress widgets reference the information present in the IDX settings menu.

Hope this helps!
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket