Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Where to find the box to place the email that will forward the lead to you inbox.

I use to know this but have lost it.. Where is the text box that you place the email to tell the system to forward a new lead registration to your email... Not looking for the tick box to enable, looking for the box to insert the email

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by loneranger View Post
    I use to know this but have lost it.. Where is the text box that you place the email to tell the system to forward a new lead registration to your email... Not looking for the tick box to enable, looking for the box to insert the email
    Hello!

I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do. Would you be able to let me know which of our Products you're using? You may even need to contact Support directly so that they can pull up your Account to properly guide you through what it is you're trying to do.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hello!
    I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to do. Would you be able to let me know which of our Products you're using? You may even need to contact Support directly so that they can pull up your Account to properly guide you through what it is you're trying to do.
    I found it .. Thanks

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by loneranger View Post
    I found it .. Thanks
    Hello!

I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for. I'll go ahead and close out this Thread for now.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket