Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Notification when prospect marks a property as Favorite

I think it would be incredibly useful for AgentReach to let you know when someone has marked a property as Favorite. This would prompt the agent to contact that lead right away and offer to show them that property.

Is there such a capability right now or is there a plan to add it soon?

Because, in my view, the dsSearchagent capabilities are getting larger by the day so that you can get more registrations, but the follow-up end of it is not caught up with it so we can't convert as many as we could. Thoughts?

I would be concerned that would seem to "Big Brother" to the prospect. Instead, just contact the prospect when they register and implement a follow-up campaign. JMHO.

I can understand that concern. But many times, I'm the one setting up the account for the client after speaking to them over the phone and ask them to look through the properties and mark the ones they like as Favorites. The problem is they do what I ask them and I come across as non-responsive. Our MLS "Prospect" system already has this feature and it is older than dirt. But I think it would be helpful to the agent especially if you're managing a large number of registrations.

Yeah, I can see that being useful in that case.

Hey Mike & Erion,

How goes it?

Erion: I can see where something like that would be useful. As you know, we've been working hard on dsSearchAgent 3.0 improvements since the new redesign so I'm not quite sure when we'll get around to working on dsAgentReach which handles all of the notifications.
    Ricardo Bueno
    Diverse Solutions
    http://www.diversesolutions.com
    Real Estate Technology Made Easy!

Check out our blog:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog