Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Google Maps Draggable?

I have recently installed the wordpress plugin on my site and I have noticed that the google map in the search results is not draggable. Is there a way to adjust this?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Beep View Post
    I have recently installed the wordpress plugin on my site and I have noticed that the google map in the search results is not draggable. Is there a way to adjust this?
    Hello!

This is actually be design. We allow you to Zoom In/Out but not to pan the map in any direction. The actual functionality of the Map is that it will auto-size the map based on the location of the Listings being shown in the Results on the Page being viewed.
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Another vote here to make it draggable if possible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hello!

This is actually be design. We allow you to Zoom In/Out but not to pan the map in any direction. The actual functionality of the Map is that it will auto-size the map based on the location of the Listings being shown in the Results on the Page being viewed.
    This feature is nothing short of asinine. When you zoom in, properties leave the viewable/clickable area. If you zoom back out, and there is a cluster of markers, you can't click on the right marker.

A Google map can be mobile-friendly/responsive without removing the pan feature!!!! Come on.

Very interesting!
    There are many things that I like. I like playing football, watching awesome films, and having some cool conversations. Especially honest conversations with Indian girls. Especially hot conversations
    That's why I enjoy phone sex

https://www.indiansextalk.com/