Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IDX Guided Search, Horizontal capability?

Is there a way to make the IDX Guided search horizontal or is there another search other than the quick search that can be horizontal? I want to add it to my homepage, but being vertical it creates a great deal of white space.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by griffinhouse View Post
    Is there a way to make the IDX Guided search horizontal or is there another search other than the quick search that can be horizontal? I want to add it to my homepage, but being vertical it creates a great deal of white space.
    Hello!

The Quick Search Widget is the only that can be specifically set to be Horizontal, however, the IDX Guided Search is built to be Mobile Responsive, so theoretically if you're embedding into a Sidebar that has wide margins then it should stetch across to appear to be horizontal. Basically it's meant to resize automatically depending on the width of the area it's being embedded onto, which makes it easier to use through mobile devices.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Thanks. I'm putting it in the main area of a homepage with no sidebars. Any options for that. Here's the demo site. http://urdemosite.com/

Hi,

I made my idxpress search widget horizontal on my home page. feel free to copy the code. It is NOT very responsive. It works, just doesn't look nice and neat on a small phone. I'm working on that. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

http://andover-northandover.com
    Randy Tibbetts
    KW | Faulkner Associates
    North Andover realty listings
    Andover homes for sale

I am much more pleased to be at Diverse Solutions Forums, I have found some exceptional assignment writing services melbourne and they have been helping us with finding more on Diverse Solutions, Thanks for the share