Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

IDX WordPress Plugin Conflict with Divi Theme

Hello,

I have the Elegant Themes' Divi theme installed.

There is a conflict with the theme and the IDX plugin. Here is a link to the image showing the problem: http://imgur.com/RkmevcK. The photo slideshow main image is very small and the other thumbnail images below it are not showing.

If anyone has had this problem with another theme, is it a JS or CSS conflict?

Please advise on how I should fix this problem.

Thank you

I can't help you with this question, but I appreciate the heads up, I have been considering using the Divi Theme, and I might need to work through any issues first before taking the plunge.
    Greg Fleischaker
    GregFly.com

I am planning to redesign my local RE website with one of the responsive WP themes from TemplateMonster (http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php), which is improved by using Bootstrap framework and some additional features which I might use. IDX plugin seems a great tool to increase my exposure online, so i definitely want it installed as well. Please tell, however, what requirements for proper IDX integration I should keep in mind before addressing any pre-sales questions to the theme's author?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chimplas View Post
    I am planning to redesign my local RE website with one of the responsive WP themes from TemplateMonster (http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php), which is improved by using Bootstrap framework and some additional features which I might use. IDX plugin seems a great tool to increase my exposure online, so i definitely want it installed as well. Please tell, however, what requirements for proper IDX integration I should keep in mind before addressing any pre-sales questions to the theme's author?
    Hello,

The Key to our Plugin is adding as much content from the Plugin to the Site to ensure that Google as able to find and index as many Listings that are coming from our Plugin possible. Keep in mind that the Plugin can only be utilized within WordPress, and you should be able to use any Theme that you want.

One thing to keep in mind as well is that all Theme's are coded differently, and we don't actually work with developers to build their Theme's, so you should be able to use that Theme without any issues. However, if you do run into issues with it, those issues would have to be worked out with the Theme Developer.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Hello,

Did you ever find the solution to this issue? Having the same issue.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarple View Post
    Hello,

Did you ever find the solution to this issue? Having the same issue.
    Elegant Themes is usually really good about working with their clients to resolve any issues that may arise. Currently I have Divi 3.0 installed on my test blog with no issues. From what I can tell, it's fully compatible.

The only issue I've seen: if you create a child theme and modify the post types that are allowed to use the Divi page editor to include IDX pages. When using the editor on IDX pages, the formatting on the published IDX page is super messed up. So much so that I was discouraged from troubleshooting it. I still use the Divi theme, just can't use the editor on IDX pages. Everything else works.

Hope this helps!
    Kyle Bryant
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    If you need immediate support: Submit A Ticket!
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum