Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Who else got this message about the new Envoy CRM?

A few days ago I got this message from the support team:

Dear Eric,

We’re reaching out to notify you of a planned outage that will be starting on February 15, 2016 for all Diverse Solutions products. This extended service outage will occur from 10PM to 3AM Pacific Standard Time. We have scheduled this outage during the lowest traffic hours across all products. During this window all products will be unavailable. While we do our best to never interrupt service for any product or feature releases, this one time outage is necessary to introduce a brand new CRM called Envoy into the platform and also update site architecture. Once the release is complete, more details about this release will be sent to all active customers.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you for patience.

The Diverse Solutions Team
    [email protected]
    I have't been able to find out any other info about this - was hoping someone could tell me more.

Eric

Super Moderator
    Hello Eric!

Envoy is essentially a completely redesigned and updated CRM that will be used for our Products going forward. We're still in the initial phase of release, so you'll only have basic lead management functionality. You do have the ability to integrate your MailChimp account as well if you're wanting to setup Marketing Emails and campaigns to your existing and new Leads.

You'll want to Login to the Control Panel that we provide so that you can see the new functionality that is available to you through Envoy and you may also want to sign-up for webinars that we will be offering for this product that will breakdown all the features of the new CRM.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Alas, even thought I got the email, I don't think you are offering it because of the "level" I am at. I logged into my control panel and didn't see anything different.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EricEstate View Post
    Alas, even thought I got the email, I don't think you are offering it because of the "level" I am at. I logged into my control panel and didn't see anything different.
    Hi Eric,

You would need to be setup for either the Pro Version of our Plugin or the dsSearchAgent Mapping IDX in order to have access to Envoy. We can confirm what you're setup for at this point but you may want to contact Support directly to confirm this over the phone to avoid providing any sensitive information in the Forum. You can also DM your information I can do that for you on my end.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket