Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Googlebot increase in errors -- only on IDX pages

I manage two sites that run dsIDXpress -- I got google alerts for both today with the same problem, a lot of 500 server errors. Software update for the plugin was just a few days ago, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they are connected. -- no 500 errors on any other pages on the site.

About 100 IDX pages on one site, well over 1000 problem pages on the other.

I checked a random few from each site and the page exists, it's just slow to load.
    Valerie Cudnik
    1508 Percheron Ct.
    Chesapeake, VA 23322-1928
    (757) 271-4602
    cdgwebdesign.com

Website Design | Printing | Graphic Design

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerama View Post
    I manage two sites that run dsIDXpress -- I got google alerts for both today with the same problem, a lot of 500 server errors. Software update for the plugin was just a few days ago, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say they are connected. -- no 500 errors on any other pages on the site.

About 100 IDX pages on one site, well over 1000 problem pages on the other.

I checked a random few from each site and the page exists, it's just slow to load.
    Hello Valerie,

This could be related to issue that we were having with our servers over the weekend but you may actually need to contact Support directly so that they can help you with troubleshooting this further. You may actually need to provide an example of what you're seeing via Email so that they can properly troubleshoot this for you on our end.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Exact same problem with 500 errors on IDX pages only. We work hard to make Google like us, so it is frustrating. I noticed that all the listings were unavailable for hours on those dates. My client had 8000 IDX pages with 500 errors found by the crawler per Google Search Console. I haven't seen any issues since then.

Thomas Billings
    Broker and Website Consultant
    480-717-8895

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasKBillings View Post
    Exact same problem with 500 errors on IDX pages only. We work hard to make Google like us, so it is frustrating. I noticed that all the listings were unavailable for hours on those dates. My client had 8000 IDX pages with 500 errors found by the crawler per Google Search Console. I haven't seen any issues since then.

Thomas Billings
    Broker and Website Consultant
    480-717-8895
    Hi Tom,

It does sound like what you were seeing was related to the server issues that we were having towards the end of last week into the weekend. Just to confirm, are you still seeing issues at this point or have those error's gone away?
    David

Please revisit the web to see what the results are. This will probably improve

Super Moderator
    Hey Everyone,

As of now, the issue that was being discussed in this thread has been resolved long ago. If you're seeing new issues like this, please contact our support team so that they can troubleshoot the issue!

You can use the link in my signature to file a ticket with support or give them a call toll-free at (877)348-7654.

Thanks!
    David