Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Request: No inline CSS

I'd like to request that in the next dsIDXpress update that there be no inline CSS and that all CSS is from a class or DIV. This would make it much easier to override the CSS for custom layouts. To go a step further, it would be fantastic if bootstrap was incorporated into the next release.

While the built in DS mobile redirect is fine for some, I know it's not ideal for many others that want to incorporate DS elements within the pages of the website and not have DS mobile kick in when those elements are encountered on tablets and phones.

What I'm finding is that with the dozens of different screen sizes of phones out there combined with the use of inline CSS it's a pain to get search results to format properly on some devices. Using named DIV's and classes would give developers more flexibility with layouts and CSS overrides.

Super, I support
    There are many things that I like. I like playing football, watching awesome films, and having some cool conversations. Especially honest conversations with Indian girls. Especially hot conversations
    That's why I enjoy phone sex

https://www.indiansextalk.com/