Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wordpress Idx Plugin Dsidxpress down for the last 2 days ridiculous please fix

Wordpress IDX's has been down for the last 2 days across the board with all listing inventory down.
    I've noticed it's been up intermittently for short period of times, most of the time down.
    Is that the norm with this product?
    Thanks,

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by guariguari1 View Post
    Wordpress IDX's has been down for the last 2 days across the board with all listing inventory down.
    I've noticed it's been up intermittently for short period of times, most of the time down.
    Is that the norm with this product?
    Thanks,
    Hello,

We did have some temporary downtime yesterday but that was for a short time. All of those issues have since been resolved and all services have been restored. Are you still seeing issues on your end?
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Trust me your server was unstable for longer than 2 days, up only intermittently 2 hours up 4 down, for longer than 2 days, you mean short time up right? Seems someone sleeping at his desk at your company reports prove contrary of what you are saying and it was across the board and this happens often weekly and monthly intermittently.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by guariguari1 View Post
    Trust me your server was unstable for longer than 2 days, up only intermittently 2 hours up 4 down, for longer than 2 days, you mean short time up right? Seems someone sleeping at his desk at your company reports prove contrary of what you are saying and it was across the board and this happens often weekly and monthly intermittently.
    If this was the case it would have been best to contact us directly so that we can test it further. Nobody had reported anything like that to us other than the time that I had mentioned and we didn't see anything lasting longer than a few hours.

With issues like this it's definitely recommended to contact Support directly rather than reporting it through the Forum since the Forum does not get checked as often and we do want to help resolve any issues you're having at the time.
    David Rodriguez
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.3
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Your server's been down again since 925pm pacific on 04/21. Do you mean the only way your company realizes about blackouts is when clients submit a support ticket? What about when your office is closed? Do you have any server monitoring program in place to tell you when your own server is down or reporting tool? Few hours like you said almost everyday what kind of part time idx service is this.

hi
    Trust me your server was unstable for longer than 2 days, up only intermittently 2 hours up 4 down, for longer than 2 days,