Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Customize Single Listing Box

I'm trying to customize the bg of this widget listing (single listing)

Also I'm trying to upload a photo but it won't take the simple .jpg that I'm trying to upload.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadFranklin View Post
    I'm trying to customize the bg of this widget listing (single listing)

Also I'm trying to upload a photo but it won't take the simple .jpg that I'm trying to upload.
    Unfortunately we don't provide functionality to modify Listings in that way directly through our Product. If you were wanting to change photos, that does have to be through the MLS directly since that's is where all the data is being managed.

However, changing the styling of the widget would be done by doing custom work on your end, so you'll ultimately need to try to code your way around that on your end.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

what, you mean I'm paying this much a month for services and I can't even get any help on customizing a simple widget?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadFranklin View Post
    what, you mean I'm paying this much a month for services and I can't even get any help on customizing a simple widget?
    If you're needing help with modifying the widget using the existing options that we give you then we can definitely help you with that but we do not provide Support for any custom work that would change how our product works be default. Ultimately you can try to code your way around certain limitations within the product, but that's something that would be done entirely on your end.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Chad, it sounds like what you want done should be able to be done using CSS, but I can't say for certain based on the information you have provided. Provide a link to the page and more specifics and and I will attempt to get you moving in the right direction.