Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Filter listings by agent/idx id

I am wondering if it is possible to find/filter listing results based on the agent's idx id (or similar attribute unique to the listing agent). Is the agent id returned in the data? If not, is it possible for me to add it somehow? Thanks!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by inspektor View Post
    I am wondering if it is possible to find/filter listing results based on the agent's idx id (or similar attribute unique to the listing agent). Is the agent id returned in the data? If not, is it possible for me to add it somehow? Thanks!
    The listings coming through our WordPress plugin can be filtered by Agent or Office ID. The Agent ID value is directly tied to each individual agent in the MLS. The Office ID is tied directly to the Office associated with the listing.

You can add these filters to IDX Pages by using our IDX Data Filters. Select the Listing Agent ID filter and input the agents ID. This should filter the listings coming to that page to only listings that are associated with the specific Agent ID. It can be helpful when creating these pages to apply a Property Type filter as well, to narrow down the results to what the agent wants shown on that specific page. (E.G. Condo, Single Family, Rental, etc...)

If you have the Mapping IDX, the steps are a bit different. You'll need to create a custom link for the Agent ID. More information about creating custom links can be found: Here.

If you're still having issues, or have other important questions, you can always reach out to our support team! Our contact details are in my signature.

Hope this helps!
    Kyle Bryant
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    If you need immediate support: Submit A Ticket!
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum