Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cool Suggestion for Custom Links

I have over 20 pages of links - - I would love to be able to export the name and the link URL into a cvs file so I can use it to track my marketing.

hint hint

Hmmm... I think I understand what you want to do. Let me check with Programming. But my guess is we'll add this as a suggestion for future improvements as we make changes to the Control Panel. This won't be something we can easily change right away.
    Ricardo Bueno
    Diverse Solutions
    http://www.diversesolutions.com
    Real Estate Technology Made Easy!

Check out our blog:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog

This won't be something we can easily change right away.

Lightbulb

Ricardo Bueno,

It looks like you are the individual to speak with since you have the connection with programing. I am trying to create some synergy here through the forms to get an update with DS so that it is in align with the current programing standards. An important update that really needs to take place is that they need to move the container on the dssearchagent map search that contains the following "profile, searches,log in and view full screen to the same line item as the Search tab, result tab and details tab. Is this something that you can make happen? This should be VERY easy to code. If they want to send me the code I would be willing to have a programmer take a look at it and fix it for them?
    Last edited by tdproperty; 12-19-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tdproperty View Post
    Ricardo Bueno,

It looks like you are the individual to speak with since you have the connection with programing. I am trying to create some synergy here through the forms to get an update with DS so that it is in align with the current programing standards. An important update that really needs to take place is that they need to move the container on the dssearchagent map search that contains the following "profile, searches,log in and view full screen to the same line item as the Search tab, result tab and details tab. Is this something that you can make happen? This should be VERY easy to code. If they want to send me the code I would be willing to have a programmer take a look at it and fix it for them?
    Hello,

What you're wanting to do is actually something that we would submit on our end as a Suggestion to our Programmers to see if they can possibly do something like that in a future update to the Product. There wouldn't be any built-in options for doing that, so it's definitely something they'd have to look at doing in an update.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket