Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Group/Tag Organization & Incoming Leads

I was just wondering how people are setting up & using their groups/tags. We're just getting started with DS here in Charlotte & are considering the following groups:

• IDX Visitors (new leads) - This group name appears to be required, or at least the system will create it when we get a new lead
    • Prospects - People who respond to an email or call in
    • Clients
    • Archived - Old leads

We're planning on using the tagging system to differentiate potential buyers by type (ex: first-time, retirement, relocation, etc) but may choose to do that via groups so they don't end up recieving two email campaigns from us (first time home buyer recieving stock "new leads" campaign in addition to the first-time buyer email campaign).

Was just wondering how yours is setup & what has worked well for you in the past. Also, is their any way to tell DS which group to send new leads to or does it always send directly to "IDX Visitors"? It'd be cool if I could automatically segment my leads based on website or signup location.