Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Blank Leads from dsSearchAgent Mobile

I've been getting leads from dsSearchAgent Mobile that have no message or accompanying property information. Support says it just means somebody submitted a blank form, but this has happened multiple times, and only with the mobile product. I would think this either means (A) the person's message and property of interest is not being transmitted as it should, or (B) something in the interface is causing people to inadvertantly submit blank contact forms.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

amattie
    Can you email one of those blank emails to me?

Sure thing. Jayr in support is working on it, too.

Wait, you get leads from dsMobile? Last time I knew they couldn't give us access to anyone that registers that way....been driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohalloran View Post
    Wait, you get leads from dsMobile? Last time I knew they couldn't give us access to anyone that registers that way....been driving me nuts.
    dsSearchAgent Mobile is basically dsSearchAgent... So when a lead registers via mobile, it's as if they registered straight from the regular mapping solution on your website. You'll get an email notification for the new lead and you should see the lead within your Control Panel.

Hope that helps!
    Ricardo Bueno
    Diverse Solutions
    http://www.diversesolutions.com
    Real Estate Technology Made Easy!

Check out our blog:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog

I'm still getting these blank leads ... got 3 tonight. They say, "Someone filled out a contact form on dsSearchAgent Mobile", yet there is no message and no property info included either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Bueno View Post
    ...when a lead registers via mobile...You'll get an email notification for the new lead
    And that's not happening, either. I just registered as a user and I never received the notification email.

So, there's two issues here:

1.) No message or property info included in the notification email when a user fills out a contact form on dsSearchAgent Mobile.
    2.) No notification email at all when a user registers on dsSearchAgent Mobile.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGee View Post
    I'm still getting these blank leads ... got 3 tonight. They say, "Someone filled out a contact form on dsSearchAgent Mobile", yet there is no message and no property info included either.

And that's not happening, either. I just registered as a user and I never received the notification email.

So, there's two issues here:

1.) No message or property info included in the notification email when a user fills out a contact form on dsSearchAgent Mobile.
    2.) No notification email at all when a user registers on dsSearchAgent Mobile.
    Hey Mike,

This might actually be apart of a different issue that we're having right now with Leads not being sent out properly when someone signs up in general, not just through Mobile... But it may also be related to something different. Have you submitted a ticket to Support by chance? This is definitely something that you'll want to follow up directly with Support for. If possible, you'll also want to include a screenshot of one of the Leads that came through that was blank.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Angry

I submitted a ticket. I was told that, if the visitor is not logged in, I will not receive the message content or property information. Are you kidding me? If true, this is a fatal flaw in the mobile product.

Picture this scenario: A buyer in his car Googles an address with his iPhone, clicks on the link in the search results for a dsIDXpress listing on my site. Upon arrival he is offered the option to switch to the mobile version, which he accepts. He looks at the listing details and decides he wants to schedule a showing or ask a question. So he clicks the "Contact Us" button on that listing page. He fills out his name and contact info and his message/question and clicks "Send."

So I get a message with his name & contact info, but not the content of his message/question OR the property information??? So basically I know somebody contacted me, and wants me to contact him, but I have no idea what it's about. This can't be right.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike McGee View Post
    I submitted a ticket. I was told that, if the visitor is not logged in, I will not receive the message content or property information. Are you kidding me? If true, this is a fatal flaw in the mobile product.

Picture this scenario: A buyer in his car Googles an address with his iPhone, clicks on the link in the search results for a dsIDXpress listing on my site. Upon arrival he is offered the option to switch to the mobile version, which he accepts. He looks at the listing details and decides he wants to schedule a showing or ask a question. So he clicks the "Contact Us" button on that listing page. He fills out his name and contact info and his message/question and clicks "Send."

So I get a message with his name & contact info, but not the content of his message/question OR the property information??? So basically I know somebody contacted me, and wants me to contact him, but I have no idea what it's about. This can't be right.
    Hey Mike,

I checked with Programming on this and they did confirm that Listing Information is only included in the Email when the User is actually logged in. When they are not logged in, only the Contact Information they provide is included in the Email. They did advise that this is by design and unfortunately, there isn't anything we're able to do to get around this functionality at this time but we have submitted a Suggestion to see if they can possibly change this in a future update.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    Hey Mike,

I checked with Programming on this and they did confirm that Listing Information is only included in the Email when the User is actually logged in. When they are not logged in, only the Contact Information they provide is included in the Email. They did advise that this is by design and unfortunately, there isn't anything we're able to do to get around this functionality at this time but we have submitted a Suggestion to see if they can possibly change this in a future update.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
    Actually, I emailed the primary author of the product, and he says that's not correct. You may want to get the scoop from @amattie. Quite frustrating to get dismissive, incorrect answers like this.