Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Featured Listing Styles/Colors

For some reason, my client's Featured Listings on their home page have lost my CSS styling and are now solid RED blocks with unreadable type! (bee-realty.com)

When I "inspected" the styles, I noticed that the stylesheet that is being called for the Featured Listings widget is on the diverse solutions site, which is probably not how I originally had this set up! (api-idx.diversesolutions.com/combo-css...).

Then, I looked and I didn't see any way to configure this in the DSI Admin panel (in the WordPress back end) or anywhere else.

Can someone please tell me how to override this hideous red styling?? (on a white site) Or to have the widgets use my LOCAL CSS stylesheets (again)?

Thank you!
    Patrick

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPatrickVII View Post
    For some reason, my client's Featured Listings on their home page have lost my CSS styling and are now solid RED blocks with unreadable type! (bee-realty.com)

When I "inspected" the styles, I noticed that the stylesheet that is being called for the Featured Listings widget is on the diverse solutions site, which is probably not how I originally had this set up! (api-idx.diversesolutions.com/combo-css...).

Then, I looked and I didn't see any way to configure this in the DSI Admin panel (in the WordPress back end) or anywhere else.

Can someone please tell me how to override this hideous red styling?? (on a white site) Or to have the widgets use my LOCAL CSS stylesheets (again)?

Thank you!
    Patrick
    Hey Patrick,

This specific issue could have been due to the transition over to Market Leaders systems. We had a lot of issues when first transitioning over (the code that was received for the transition was lacking, to say the least.) to the new systems.

If you're still having trouble with this, you should reach out to our Support team for further assistance, as there may be a conflict somewhere on your site.

I hope this helps!
    Kyle Bryant
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    If you need immediate support: Submit A Ticket!
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum