Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question Feedback please! www.AtlantaRealEstateExperts.com

Hi everyone,

I've put a lot of work into building my agent site www.atlantarealestateexperts.com and I haven't really gotten a whole lot of feedback from other designers or people very familiar with implementing DS products and I think it's time I get some. Particularly, recommendations to improve on-page SEO would be appreciated too!

I'm not looking for feedback about forced registration vs not, but more about the user experience on the website as well as the implementation of both dsSearchAgent and dsIDXpress.

I've tried to make it easy for people to search using dsSearchAgent from every page beginning with the home page with a QuickSearch, which then shifts to a horizontal search on each page. I've added login/register buttons to every page. The footer which took forever to build out (ok one full Sunday afternoon maybe) is filled with links to popular searches and/or service areas I service.

I also have dsIDXpress and have been thinking about how to integrate both together better. Currently it's being used on community pages to list the newest properties and most expensive/least expensive properties.

Honest opinions encouraged and very welcomed. Thanks a lot everyone.

Terence
    Last edited by terrich; 05-18-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Your site is awesome. So much content and some great ideas. Your real estate search in the slider is great. did that widget area come with the theme or did you custom add that in there. My site is agentutah.org hopefully I can get mine on point like yours.

Hiero, thanks a lot! I appreciate that. The search in the slider is a custom addition. It's a text widget placed in that area then I used z-index and absolute positioning to position it where it is above the slider.

I love the fluidity of your site and its responsiveness to different browser sizes. What theme is yours built on?

Great Site!

This is a great site. you have given me some great ideas. Is there anyway you could lead me in the right direction for changing the quicksearch that sits on top of the front page slider?

Regards,
    Scott

Your site is Awesome, great content, look, feel and search. Did you design this yourself or hire a firm?

Really well put together! Are you using the RealPro theme? If so, I really like what you have done with it.
    Toby Barnett, REALTORŪ
    Keller Williams Realty, Inc - Marysville
    Website | Blog | Property Search | Search Foreclosures | Exclusive Listings

Great job, you have put alot of work into your site. Nice and clean, easy to navigation. Question, how are you inputting the photo gallery listings on your homepage? Are you doing these manually?

Nice to see so much work on your site, looks like you should be rocking on seo!

I just realized you have all your searches NOT using Diverse Solutions, but rather forwarding to a Market Leader site. Please let us know why.

KW agents get ML for free.