Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to connect dxMobile to previously generated QR code

Hi all,

Thanks for taking a moment to review and respond. I have previously created a QR code that I use on all my marketing (business cards, flyers, etc) that is redirected to my website. I would prefer to have it redirected to dsMobile for the easy search capacity. I've logged on the DS backend to see if there is is any way I can do that, to no avail. I'm only showing the already provided QR code with the code or for generating a new QR code for individual MLS numbers within the "Mobile" section under the IDX Products. Can somebody please help to explain how I can link my current QR code to dsMobile?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post
    Hi all,
    Quote Originally Posted by chaynes View Post

Thanks for taking a moment to review and respond. I have previously created a QR code that I use on all my marketing (business cards, flyers, etc) that is redirected to my website. I would prefer to have it redirected to dsMobile for the easy search capacity. I've logged on the DS backend to see if there is is any way I can do that, to no avail. I'm only showing the already provided QR code with the code or for generating a new QR code for individual MLS numbers within the "Mobile" section under the IDX Products. Can somebody please help to explain how I can link my current QR code to dsMobile?

Hello!

On our end, there actually isn't any way to implement a QR Code that redirects straight to our Mobile IDX but you can create one that redirects to an individual Listing and from there they should be able to use the IDX.

However, what you could do as well, is create a QR Code on your end that redirects to your Default Property Search page and once on there, anybody with a Mobile device will automatically be redirected to mobile, so that's another way you can do this.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Hey Chaynes, the change would have to take place in QR code generator/software. I use Bit.Ly to generate QR codes so I would have to change the web address in Bit.Ly versus doing anything within a DS account. That way you can you use the current QR code and not have to change any of advertising associated with that QR code.

My client doesn't want to auto-forward mobile/tablet users to the mobile version, they just want the button offering the option for the visitor to go mobile. I read about the "force-full" parameter in the wiki but can't get it to work. Any ideas?
    we are the pioneers in providing http://spanishprograms.com/ dumps and tutorials with pass guarantee. spanishprograms - spanish language basics Download our latest testking The Polyglot Club questions to pass real exam of mcitp training