Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

sarasotapropertygroup.com

Hi guys!

I'd love to get some member feedback on my site at www.sarasotapropertygroup.com; it's a constant work-in-progress but overall I think it's pretty good! What are your thoughts?

Hey Alex,

Love that you have your contact information on the upper right-hand side of your header! So many agents make it difficult to get in touch. Here, that's not the case. Also, nice touch on your "Contact Page" - I see that you have a map with your office address, the address spelled out below and all of your contact information - again, well done!

All of the information on the home-page is neatly put together and the navigation isn't too crowded. But there is one thing I noticed... On your interior pages you have a sign up with a field for your Foreclosure list:

...however on the homepage, you link to a registration page. Any reason why you don't just include the field in the homepage? Not a big deal...just wondering.

If this is a work-in-progress, I have to say well done! Try using something like crazyegg.com to find where people are clicking on the most (it's a heatmap) and make adjustments to that homepage accordingly. Otherwise, I'd say your golden!
    Ricardo Bueno
    Diverse Solutions
    http://www.diversesolutions.com
    Real Estate Technology Made Easy!

Check out our blog:
    http://www.diversesolutions.com/blog

Agreed. I don't see a thing wrong with your site. It looks great. I would consider writing keyword-rich intros on your community search pages to help with SEO.
    ~Stephanie Crawford
    www.NestingInNashville.com
    @AgentSteph

Products: dsSearchAgent & IDXpress

Site looks good! I saw the "advanced map search" link (the one at the bottom of the dropdown menu, not the headline of the main nav menu) leads the visitor to a page where the map is not displaying on a full page. It is only displaying 1/2 the map. You may need to got to a full page width there.

Other than that...clean design Alex. I dig it!
    Bill

Nice job. Clean design. I always intend to have a clean design but some how always get a little too busy. Nice work
    Randy Tibbetts
    New England Real Estate Co.
    Andover MA Real Estate
    New England Vacation Rentals

Alex,

Nice site.

Just something we noticed on Safari. The menu disappears when the second slide loads.

http://screencast.com/t/Ff5OepmDM

Wow ...great!!
    Peter Lupus
    Associate Broker, e-PRO, CDPE, SFR
    Russ Lyon | Sotheby's International Realty
    Scottsdale, AZ
    www.sellingscottsdaleazhomes.com