Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Want to limit the featured properties to certain counties

On my new mobile site, on the home page, under the featured properties tab are listings from all over our MLS (Mid Fl Regional) this cover a HUGE area...the last thing I want is people calling me from 3 hours away wanting to see a house. Is there a way to limit this to just the counties I want? Thanks, Adam

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by awaxler View Post
    On my new mobile site, on the home page, under the featured properties tab are listings from all over our MLS (Mid Fl Regional) this cover a HUGE area...the last thing I want is people calling me from 3 hours away wanting to see a house. Is there a way to limit this to just the counties I want? Thanks, Adam
    Hello!

In the Mobile Settings section in the Control Panel that we provide you, you can actually choose which Listings show up in the Featured Properties tab. You can have it so that it pulls Listings by Agent/Office ID or you can manually choose which Listings to show in that section.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Unfortunately, the "Mobile" section in my Control Panel does not have that...it only has the redirect code, the qr code builder, and some general options (name, phone #, logo etc.)....nothing about Featured Properties or Agent/Office ID

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by awaxler View Post
    Unfortunately, the "Mobile" section in my Control Panel does not have that...it only has the redirect code, the qr code builder, and some general options (name, phone #, logo etc.)....nothing about Featured Properties or Agent/Office ID
    Yeah I actually followed up with someone on this and as it turns out, only the first the Options that are currently available to you now are what's going to be available if you get Mobile IDX through the upgrade to the dsIDXpress Plugin. There is a fuller version of Mobile that you can purchase that would be able to do what you're trying to do, but I would recommend following up with our Sales Department to find out about getting that upgraded.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Wow! VERY misleading!