Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: agentutah.org

agentutah.org

Hi,

I Need help centering the widget title text on Agent Utah. I installed Google web font for the option of adding css without touching the editor, but I cant figure it out. I have gotten in the style sheet and changed the colors to match, but centering has been a problem. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also Any constructive criticism please throw it at me. I have not started with content, just the overall layout and graphics. Also I am using idxpress pro and was curious if anyone knew of shortcodes for pages, or if the pro wordpress versions is just for widgets?

Well thanks in advance

Update: Also I cannot figure out how to center the footer disclaimer text. I understand I have to have it, but I would like it to look a little nicer.
    Thank you
    Last edited by hiero717; 10-13-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by hiero717 View Post
    Hi,

I Need help centering the widget title text on Agent Utah. I installed Google web font for the option of adding css without touching the editor, but I cant figure it out. I have gotten in the style sheet and changed the colors to match, but centering has been a problem. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also Any constructive criticism please throw it at me. I have not started with content, just the overall layout and graphics. Also I am using idxpress pro and was curious if anyone knew of shortcodes for pages, or if the pro wordpress versions is just for widgets?

Well thanks in advance

Update: Also I cannot figure out how to center the footer disclaimer text. I understand I have to have it, but I would like it to look a little nicer.
    Thank you
    Hello!

To make the changes that you're wanting to do for the Title of the Quick Search Widget, you'd need to go in and Edit the CSS that is being used for that particular area, which is:
    .widget h4.widgetitle
    , and that is located in the style.css file included with your Theme.

Once you've found that area in the style.css file, you'll need to add the following:
    text-align: center;
    . Once that is done, then the Title should then be appearing normally and centered as you want it.

You can see the screenshot here to see what it'll look like: http://d.pr/i/iH4I

As a side-note, I see that you opened a different thread regarding the Footer so I will be responding to that one separately and closing this Thread out.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket