Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hello follow Ds folks!

Hello all,

This is a work in progress that I am just getting up. I would love some feedback before I get any deeper and have to unwind everything :-)

I would really appreciate it!

http://SellingScottsdaleAzHomes.com

All the best and thanks in advance
    Peter Lupus
    Associate Broker, e-PRO, CDPE, SFR
    Russ Lyon | Sotheby's International Realty
    Scottsdale, AZ
    www.sellingscottsdaleazhomes.com

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by plupus View Post
    Hello all,

This is a work in progress that I am just getting up. I would love some feedback before I get any deeper and have to unwind everything :-)

Hi Peter,

I checked your Site and I do see that you're using both our dsSearchAgent and our dsIDXpress Plugin on your Site and it does look like you've integrated both quite well. You have the dedicated Search Page that is running the Default Script Code, so that is good - as long as you have that there and easily accessible, then your Users should haven't any issues with searching for Listings that they're looking for.

I also see that you've created several different Link that redirect to Pages that are generated by the Plugin, so that is good as well in that it will hep you with getting better SEO through Google. One thing I would recommend doing to expand on using the Plugin more would be to create your own Page about the areas that you do business in and then include Short Code on the Page/Post that you wrote that information on, so you can display Listings about the area on top of the Users being able to read that content you wrote.

Other than that, everything looks great. You're definitely going down the right road, you'll just want to monitor your Traffic to see what Users are going most on your Site so you can build on what people what to see or what they're looking for when they go to your Site.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket

Google Voice Link

Quote Originally Posted by plupus View Post
    Hello all,

Site looks great, but your phone number is unreadable because you have it linked to a google voice call. It's blue on blue. Replacing the link color in the header or swapping the text with a photo of your number with a link to google voice might make sense.

Take care.

Eric Holmes