Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Diverse Solutions Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Limiting number of listings displayed

Does anybody know of a way to limit the number of listings that display on the mobile app when you do a search. Soo many listings are coming up that it is very slow to load if you don't have a 4g or wi-fi connection.
    Nathan Coryell
    Real Estate Agent
    Sampson Properties

Diverse Solutions Products
    dsIDXPress Pro
    dsSearchAgent Mobile

Northern Virginia Homes Advice |
    Arlington Virginia MLS |
    Alexandria Virginia MLS |
    Annandale Virginia MLS |

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Coryell View Post
    Does anybody know of a way to limit the number of listings that display on the mobile app when you do a search. Soo many listings are coming up that it is very slow to load if you don't have a 4g or wi-fi connection.
    Hey Nathan,

At this time there isn't any way to limit the amount of Results that are shown through the Mobile IDX, but I can definitely submit a Suggestion to see if this can be changed in a future update to Mobile, or at least to implement an Option that let's you choose how many Results to show.

I know that it can be a bit of an issue, depending on what kind of service you're getting at the time so I'll definitely submit the Suggestion to see if this helps mitigate that issue in the future.
    David
    Support: 877.348.7654 Ext.2
    Website | Blog | Help Desk | Forum | Submit A Ticket